I’m Teresa (known as Terry).
I was born in Modena and I still live here. After studying abroad and travelling both for work and for pleasure I decided to put my suitcases aside and use my travel experience to welcome and assist people who come here to visit this beautiful city.
If you are in Modena as a Tourist, a traveler or for work, I have the right accommodation for you!
Each room is designed and furnished to reflect a bit of my personality and the beauty of my city.
The buildings are located in a very convenient location, close to the Train Station and to many important sights like the Municipal Theatre Luciano Pavarotti, the Military Academy, and the Enzo Ferrari Museum.
Short or long term stay, check out my proposals and contact me!
PS: If you need help organizing your stay in the city, know about the local culture, advice on the best food and wine we have to offer, why don’t ask someone who has lived here all her life, that would be me!
HOW TO BOOK YOUR STAY.
On the day of your arrival Check-in is available from 14.00; on the day of your departure checkout by 10.30.
Also available self-check-in, come and go when you please.
Parking and Wi-Fi are free;
We accept payments by bank transfer, all major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, Satispay and cash.
I speak Italian, English and Spanish.
FOR TOURISTS, COMPANIES AND LOVERS OF GOOD REGIONAL FOOD.
- free fast WI-FI connection
- tea & coffee corner always available in every room
- independent entrance with a code
- air conditioning/heating
- small corner with books on our territory
- taxi reservation service (on request)
- Airport shuttle service (on request and subject to availability)
- bike rental service (on request)
HOW TO BOOK:
- Write to me on social media or on WhatsApp +39 351 68 77 685
- with a simple phone call to that same number
- Write me a long or a short email to email@example.com
- Check availability using the form you’ll find in each room and book!